Friday, August 15, 2014

SoSanAntone

While planning this blog months ago I decided to approach local artists for a quick photo and incorporate a cassette tape.  If I forgot to mention, which I think I did, I'm from San Antonio. Not sure of who to ask or even how to explain this project I see a post from SOSA aka SoSanAntone. It was a picture of his new album at the time "Way Of Life". My first thought was to get in contact with him and buy the album. With my camera in hand I met him at his job and explained the best I could of this project I have in mind. At the time I didn't know how or if this would work but I had to at least try. I asked him if he would sign the tape and let me take a photo of him holding it.
I took a few shots and this ended up being my favorite one. First off I gotta thank him for being cool with it cause that gave me the confidence to let other people in on this plan I have. This city has so many talented artists so I'll try to get as many as I can on here. Check our SOSA's music, I'll post some videos and links where you can find his albums "Way Of Life" and "Late Nights Early Mornings". Both albums are dope so show your support. 





No comments:

Post a Comment